Timothy Weah confirms Celtic loan has ended prematurely, will miss Scottish Cup final

Timothy Weah confirms Celtic loan has ended prematurely, will miss Scottish Cup final
Timothy Weah has confirmed that his Celtic loan has come to a premature end before their final three games of the season.The 19-year-old attacker has left to join up with the USAs squad for the upcoming Under-20 World Cup in Poland.Timothy Weah is the son of George Weah2
Timothy Weah is the son of George Weah
The Hoops still have an Old Firm meeting with Rangers to play on Sunday, as well as two games against Hearts (one in the Scottish Cup final), however Weah will not be a part of the squad.He explained the situation in an Instagram statement which read: To all my Celtic fans, I want to say thank you all for the undying support you have given me throughout my time with Celtic.I will be joining my national team to participate in the Under-20 World Cup in Poland.With this decision, the gaffer told me that it is in the best interest of the team that I collect my things and go home rather than be apart of the game on Sunday, so Ill be on my way. It was a true honour playing for this club and also having the opportunity to interact with legends who paved the way for us.As a young player, I feel its an important step in trying to advance myself.I still have a lot of growing to do in my game and I am especially thankful to the Celtic family for giving me the opportunity to show you all what I am capable of doing once given the chance.To you the fans, I will never forget you for all the love, support and kindness you have shown me. I dont know as yet what the future holds but I wish to one day come back to this great club to be with you all.Weah featured for the USA’s senior team against England at Wembley last year2
Weah featured for the USA’s senior team against England at Wembley last year
In his 16 appearances for the club Weah bagged four goals, though the PSG loanee’s game time dwindled as the campaign wore on.He concluded: I will forever miss you chanting my name and hearing the beautiful song you have created for me.I also want to take this time to thank my wonderful teammates for supporting me every step of the way.It was really great playing with you all and sharing some really amazing moments that Ill never forget . Thanks so much to Celtic FC and to you the fans for accepting me.
View this post on Instagram To all my Celtic Fans I want to say thank you all for the undying support you have given me throughout my time with Celtic. I will be joining my National team to participate in the U20 World Cup in Poland. With this decision, the gaffer told me that it is in the best interest of the team that I collect my things and go home rather than be apart of the game on Sunday so Ill be on my way. It was a true honor playing for this club and also having the opportunity to interact with legends who paved the way for us. As a young player, I feel its an important step in trying to advance myself. I still have a lot of growing to do in my game and I am especially thankful to the Celtic family for giving me the opportunity to show you all what I am capable of doing once given the chance. To you the fans, I will never forget you for all the love, support and kindness you have shown me. I dont know as yet what the future holds but I wish to one day come back to this great club to be with you all. I will forever miss you chanting my name and hearing the beautiful song you have created for me. I also want to take this time to thank my wonderful teammates for supporting me every step of the way. It was really great playing with you all and sharing some really amazing moments that Ill never forget . Thanks so much to Celtic FC and to you the fans for accepting me. God blessA post shared by TIMO WEAH (@timothyweah) on


Mowbray got Blackburn promoted to the Championship.

Paul Pogba's talks with Real Madrid have stalled over his huge £13m-a-year wage demands as Zinedine Zidane eyes Man United midfielder. Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane wants Manchester United
Manchester United transfer news: Paul Pogba's w | SportSpyder

City claimed a hard-fought win against the leaders

Pep Guardiola has challenged Gabriel Jesus to respond to the task of dislodging Sergio Aguero as Manchester City's first-choice striker.. It was a mission Jesus revelled in immediately after his
Man City: Jesus must fight Aguero - Guardiola challenge

Denis Suarez is yet to start a game for Arsenal

Confirmed Liverpool line-up to face Leicester City - Van Dijk starts as Klopp solves right-back problem. Jurgen Klopp will use either Jordan Henderson or Gini Wijnaldum at right-back as Van Dijk
Liverpool vs Bayern Munich: With Virgil van Dijk suspended

Mauricio Pochettino’s Tottenham take on Ajax in the Champions League this week

Alvaro Morata will undergo a medical with Atletico Madrid on Sunday ahead of an 18-month loan move from Chelsea, according to a report. Morata has managed 24 goals in 72 appearances for Chelsea
Alvaro Morata passes Atletico Madrid medical ahead of £9m

Phil Parkinson confirmed that players and coaches have still not been paid

Jurgen Klopp has insisted every player in Liverpool's squad must accept they cannot play all the matches in their title run-in. The Anfield chief played down rumours of unrest between him and captain Jordan Henderson after the England midfielder reacted angrily when substituted in the goalless draw at Manchester United.
Liverpool news: Jurgen Klopp insists each member of his squad

Bayern Munich host Borussia Dortmund in a potentially title-deciding Bundesliga tie

Kick It Out have condemned video footage allegedly showing Chelsea supporters in Prague singing a vile racist chant about Liverpool's Mohamed Salah. A small group of fans broadcast a video on
Racism in football: Chelsea condemn fans after video emerges

l

Every Premier League club's points record in the top-flight as Wolves beat their best haul Manchester City smashed the all-time points record last season after reaching 100 points and were given
Top 10 best ever Premier League seasons by newly promoted

Pogba has reportedly told United to give him a bumper deal to keep him at Old Trafford

Bernardo Silva - the making of a Man City superstar. In an interview with the M.E.N, Manchester City midfielder Bernardo Silva talks Queen, a Ligue 1 title race and living in Manchester
Man City news: 'He could play for any team in the world

Neil Warnock lost his temper on the touchline

The English football champions are the winners of the highest league in English men's football, which since 1992-93 is the Premier League.. Following the legalisation of professional football by the Football Association in 1885, the Football League was established in 1888, after a series of meetings initiated by Aston Villa director William McGregor.

Solskjaer has opted for a youthful bench to call on for Wednesday evening

Gilmour remans a long way from the first team with a loan move next summer a possibility to finally introduce him into the senior game. The competition at Chelsea is fierce and Gilmour has been
Home | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club

Kieran Tierney has been linked with moves away from Celtic

Tottenham transfer news: Spurs complete first deal of the summer with signing of Norweigan sensation Goalkeeper Isak Solberg, 15, signed a contract with Spurs on Tuesday, according to reports in
Tottenham transfer news: Spurs complete early deal of the

Marcelo Bielsa had a busy Sunday afternoon after the Aston Villa game

Kieran Dowell to Rangers - Steven Gerrard's side set to step up chase for Everton starlet to replace Ovie Ejaria - Gerrard is a huge fan of Dowell and is hopeful of bringing him north for the rest
Why Rangers must sign Kieran Dowell to replace Ovie Ejaria in

Post a Comment

0 Comments